SITE LAST UPDATED: March 29, 2017
GET THE ROCHESTER NY USBC APP
Rochester WBA Site
Rochester USBC Youth Bowling Site
Tuesdays 10:00am - 2:00 PM & Wednesdays Noon - 4:00 PM
Rochester NY USBC Announces
Class of 2017
Hall of Fame Inductees
Kathy Larson, Outstanding Achievement
Rick Schilling, Outstanding Achievement Veterans
Dottie Shannon, Outstanding Achievement Veterans
Rick Jewell, Sr., Outstanding Achievement Senior Level Competition
Cindy Burnett, Meritorious Service
Russell Pratt Jr., Meritorious Service
Macey Secours, Meritorious Service
Barry Vee, Meritorious Service
These eight individuals will be honored and inducted into the Rochester USBC Hall of Fame at a dinner and ceremonies Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
More information with respect to the event will provided shortly.
Congratulations to all the Inductees.
- Great BVL article about Tommy Kress... (Click Here)
- ***NEW*** CENTERS OFFERED OPPORTUNITY TO HOST PRE-QUALIFYING EVENTS,
APPLY TO HOST 2018 U.S.OPEN (Click here for article) (added 03/24/17)
- **** UPDATE to Rochester NY USBC Women's Seniors Entry Date****
- The Rochester USBC Senior Women's Singles early entry deadline has changed. It should now read April 15, 2017.
- Rochester Women's City Tournament Results/Prize List Aavailable - go to the tournament under "Tournaments Tab"
- Rochester NY USBC Women's Seniors Tournament May 4 and 6, 2017 - Go To 'Tournaments Tab" (added 03/06/17)
- Final Results for the Senior Masters and Queens available on their respective Tournament pages (added 2/21/17).
- Adult-Youth Tournament Results (Final - Official) added 02/19/17 (Click Here)
- Board Resume Form/Application - 2/10/17 (Click Here)
- 2017 Paul Mascari Senior Singles Results Click Here
- Remembrance Wall to honor bowlers who've passed now located on the "Honor Roll" page (last updated 01/25/17)
UPDATED TELEPHONE INFORMATION
Effective January 1, 2017 the following will be the
active telephone numbers for the Rochester NY USBC
Telephone (585) 323-1710
Fax (585) 323-1942
The former Rochester WBA Office number (585) 342-2228
will be disconnected effective 01/01/17
2016 - 2017 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AND ENTRIES NOW AVAILABLE
(Sponsored by Storm and Roto Grip)
Go to the "TOURNAMENTS" tab for details and entry blanks
Upcoming Association Tournaments
78th Annual Women's City Tournament
Canandaigua USBC 11th Annual Masters
Rochester NY USBC Open City Championships
The Rochester USBC "Combined" (Men's and Women's)
Average books are available online.
2015 - 2016
2014 - 2015
2013 - 2014
Please submit news and website updates to Phil Dutcher
Back to Top